Toucan Inn - Summary Description
20 room Hotel/Inn. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Described variously as cute and quaint, or charming and intimate, visitor comments in various reviews appear to rate this small well-run hotel highly. No beach, but Store Bay is only 10-minutes walk away from the Toucan Inn. The Caribbean-style rooms (i.e. simple) are built out of local hardwood and either Cabana style around the pool, or around the landscaped tropical gardens.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Toucan Inn:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Toucan Inn
Toucan Inn is a small and friendly 20 room hotel with teakwood Caribbean Style decor set amidst an oasis of lush tropical gardens with a relaxed ambience that keeps guests coming back for more.
Whether you choose a Poolside Cabana or a garden room, all have en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning.
Bonkers, the famous restaurant, will have something to suit your taste on the menu. Here you can savour the mix of Creole and international Cuisine. Our ingredients for success are a friendly service, comfortable atmosphere, great food and drink and live entertainment. Put them together and you`ll have a recipe for a good time. Come enjoy the sunshine Hospitality of Toucan Inn and Bonkers.