Yellowbird - Summary Description
3-bedroom Holiday Villa. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Yellowbird is one of a small development of three privately-owned villas standing on raised ground with view out to sea and only 50m from the beach at Stonehaven Bay - one of the best villa locations on the island.
Remarkably few villas on Tobago are truly beachside. This small group of individual villas are genuinely beside the beach and offer the highest standards of holiday accommodation. We conducted a detailed pre-review inspection of the villas in 2008. Click on the Review tab to see further details.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Yellowbird:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Provided by the owners or extracted from their website at www.tobagobeachvillas.com
Located at Stonehaven Bay on the Caribbean coast of Tobago, Yellowbird Villa stands on raised ground with views out to sea.
With three air-conditioned bedrooms, each with their own bathrooms. French windows lead from the bedrooms to a spacious west facing balcony. The balcony runs the full width of the villa, perfect for watching those idyllic Caribbean sunsets.
Downstairs, the tastefully furnished living and dining area and the fully equipped kitchen all open out onto a covered verandah and sun deck. Yellowbird Villa has its own private swimming pool and pavilion.
- Three bedrooms / Sleeps six
- The living/dining room area opens onto patio area and gardens.
- Three bedrooms two with en-suite bathrooms, located on first floor.
- One has a queen size double bed, one has a double size bed and the other bedroom has two single beds beds.
- The 'master bedroom' has a bathroom across the corridor
- All bed and bath linen including beach towels supplied.
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned but also have ceiling fans for those who prefer to be lulled to sleep by the sound of the surf.
- The spacious kitchen is tastefully appointed and fully equipped.
- BBQ provided for guest use.
- Laundry facilities adjoining the kitchen.
- An outdoor shower to refresh you as you return from the beach.
- Cable TV and CD player with radio.
- Housekeeper will cook by arrangement
- Children welcome / babysitter available on request
- Cot and high chair available at no extra cost
- Maximum pool depth - 1.5 metres
- Security safe within villa.
- 20 minute taxi ride from Crown Point International Airport, Tobago. Price: Approximately $12 USD.
Further information is available on our own website