Angel Apartments - Summary Description
12 Apartments. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Angel Apartments consist of 12 spacious 1-bedroom air-conditioned apartments housed in a 3-storey building near the smaller beach in Castara.
The property is just fifty metres from Castara's Heavenly Bay. The apartments have a lounge/dining area, kitchen, bedroom and large shower room and residents have the use of a private swiimming pool. The upper apartments have large verandahs with views of the bay.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Angel Apartments:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Angel Apartments
Our aim is to provide you with information and links about ourselves and Tobago in order that you may visit this beautiful island and share a little of its paradise.
- The village of Castara is situated around a beautiful bay with 2 beaches: Big Bay and Heavenly Bay - a small hamlet.
- Here, nestled among the trees, you can truly 'get away' and experience the character of local Tobagonian life.
- Fresh fish can be purchased from the local fishermen on a daily basis.
- You must visit the ladies of the village on a Thursday and a Saturday when they bake bread and cakes in banana leaves in a clay oven on the beach.
- Early mornings are a hive of activity both for the people of Tobago and its creatures. The Cocricro is one of Tobago's national birds and has a very distinctive sound.