Mt.Pelier Cottages - Summary Description
2 Cottages. Reader Satisfaction Rating
The Mt.Pelier Cottages consist of two wooden cottages with latticed doors and windows. The are set in woodland on a hillside close to Scarborough. One cottage has a single double bedroom and is suitable for up to two people sharing. The second cottage has two bedrooms, comprising of a double and a twin and is suitable for a family of two adults and up to two children.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Mt.Pelier Cottages:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Mt.Pelier Cottages
Set in two acres of tropical woodlands on a hillside, the very private accommodation consists of latticed and fretworked wooden cottages sleeping from 1 to 6 people. The woodlands surrounding the cottages are made up of fruit trees, giant mahoganies and other hardwoods. These, and the reliable breeze, make the cottages and the land itself shady and cool.
Attached to the bedrooms there are balconies where you can enjoy the wild life with your morning beverage or the stars in the clear sky with your evening aperitif. The open living and dining areas are close to the cottages.
They are set inside the forest itself and are frequented by a whole variety of birds such as the motmot, tanagers and bananaquits who come for food and drink. This includes a breakfast and a full course evening meal.