Ade's Domicil Guesthouse - Summary Description
4 Apartments. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Ade's Guesthouse (also known as Ade's Place) is located in the upmarket Bacolet Point area of Tobago's capital, Scarborough. The house offers a choice of 2 studio apartments and 2 1-bedroom apartments.
Ade's won the award of 'B&B Property of the Year' in 2006 and 2007 and received the 1st place award for the 'Customer Service Excellence Survey (small properties)' for 2006 by the local Ministry of Tourism. Ade's are also members of the Tobago Bed & Breakfast Association, a group of small properties dedicated to providing high levels of visitor holiday accommodation.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Ade's Domicil Guesthouse:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Ade's Domicil Guesthouse
Ade's Domicil-Guesthouse is located in a serene and secured residential area in Bacolet Point, Scarborough, Tobago. We are 20 minutes from the Crown Point Airport and 5 minutes from down town , Scarborough. There are two restaurants nearby. The beach is 250 meters away.
Each of our four units contain kitchenette, hot/cold water,private bathroom, king/queen size bed, airconditioning, ceiling fans, balcony/terrace, safety deposit box and cable TV. Bacolet Point, near Scarborough
Big game fishing, diving, Island tours, golf and car rental can be arranged.