Ann's Villa - Summary Description
5 Apartments. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Anns Villa is a small guest house in upper Scarborough, providing four apartments. They are located in uptown Scarborough - a short distance from both Fort King George and Bacolet Beach.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Ann's Villa:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Ann's Villa
This lovely villa is a rustic rendezvous. It is a home away from home, nesting just below the picturesque Fort King George. This Villa is just minutes away from the capital but literally steps away from beautiful Bacolet Beach.
The villa is family owned and offers four apartments. The apartments are completely selfcontained. The units are cooled by fans and AC in one unit.