Auldwyn Lindsay Apartments - Summary Description
3 Apartments. Reader Satisfaction Rating
The Auldwyn Lindsay Apartments are located in Black Rock village, on Tobago's Caribbean coast, mid-way between Grafton Beach and Turtle Beach. The apartments consist of two studio apartments and one 2-bedroom apartment.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Auldwyn Lindsay Apartments:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Auldwyn Lindsay Apartments
Location: Peaceful, secluded accommodation set in lush gardens, attracting a wealth of birds and wildlife: located in the village of Black Rock, on the Caribbean coast on the west side of the island, 15 minutes from the airport, away from the more commercial tourist areas, yet within easy reach of all that Tobago has to offer and just a 5 minute stroll from the beach at Courland Bay - the perfect base for the independent traveller.
The Apartments: (2 studios and 1 two-bedroom): Each spacious self-contained apartment is tastefully decorated and fully furnished, with en-suite facilities, cable TV, a well equipped kitchen/diner (including cooker fridge/freezer, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery and utensils). All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have ceiling and/or standing fans and each apartment has its own private veranda.