Beach House - Summary Description
3 Apartments. Reader Satisfaction Rating
A beautifully situated wooden house directly on Heavenly Bay beach at Castara. The Beach House faces due west, so offers spectacular views of the sun and moon setting over the sea. The upper floor of the house forms a single one-bedroom apartment, whilst the lower floor has been subdivided into two self-contained studio apartments with fitted kitchen and veranda. Our four nights at Coconut Heights, the upper apartment at Beach House were undoubtedly one of the highlights of our 2006 tour of Tobago. These apartments won't suit everyone, but they were just so 'us'.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Beach House:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Provided by the owners or extracted from their website at www.tobagobeachhouse.com
This delightful two-story house, divided into three separate apartments, is situated right on the beach of a small bay in the picturesque village of Castara. Nestled among palms and lush tropical foliage, each unit offers spectacular views of the sea, surrounding hills and coastline of the Caribbean Sea. As Beach House faces west, you can enjoy the beautiful Caribbean sunset from each of the 3 apartments every evening. Coconut Heights is comprised of the entire upper floor of the Beach House and has an en-suite bedroom with queen-sized bed, well equipped kitchen, and a large dining and living area with open balcony. Palm Corner and Breadfruit Grove are two self-contained studio apartments alongside one another at beach level, each with its own separate entrance. Their individual verandas can be interconnected to allow access to both units, if desired. Each apartment has a double bed, well-equipped kitchenette and separate bathroom.
Further information is available on our own website