Blue Mango Cottages - Summary Description
4 Apartments. Reader Satisfaction Rating
The Blue Mango comprise of a rustic open-style two-storey wooden building divided into three one-bedroom apartment plus a separate self-contained cottage and annexe, charmingly-named Sweet Point and Sea Steps. In addition, a two-bedroom house called Trinity's Cottage that sleeps 6 people, plus a smaller unit called Summer Blossom that sleeps 4, are now available to guests. The property is situated in a stunning location between Castara's two beaches.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Blue Mango Cottages:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Provided by the owners or extracted from their website at www.blue-mango.com
The Blue Mango Cottages nestled between Castara's Big and Little Bays are unlike anything you've experienced before .... gloriously eclectic and extraordinary, combining the natural experiences of a tropical rainforest with a Caribbean beach in one go.
Each of the 3 apartments has at least one balcony overlooking the sea from which to read, to watch the end of the day, to see the stars, the setting moon, the misty mornings, the fishing boats, the soaring birds, the fireflies, the sweeping rain and the double rainbows.
With names that conjure up an image - Sweet Point and Sea Steps - these delightful apartments, located along the edge of a cliff, capture wonderful views of the Caribbean with its sunsets and moonlit nights - be it from a balcony or bed. Sea Steps even has its own access directly onto it 'own' little beach.
The apartments are surrounded by many exotic species of bird life and fireflies and trees. There's no TV or air conditioning - just fans, while the Queensized four poster beds have mosquito canopies. There's hot and cold water and all bed and bath linen is supplied, plus daily housekeeping service. Each apartment has a well equipped kitchen and hammocks are provided. The apartments are also child proofed.
Further information is available on our own website