Boatview - Summary Description
4 Apartments. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Boatview is the latest addition to the beautiful, but now somewhat over-crowded, Little Bay in Castara. Offering four studio apartments, this property is owned and run by Brenton and Sharon Taylor of the adjacent Boathouse Restaurant.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Boatview:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Boatview
Boatview has four apartments with a stair access to the left and the owners live underneath.
Each apartment has a bathroom with a toilet, cold water shower, washbasin and bathroom cabinet in a separate room. The apartment itself is like a studio flat and contains a kingsize bed, a bed canopy, a ceiling fan, two standing fans, a queensize futon sofa, wardrobe and shelf space, four chairs, a table, a microwave and a fully fitted and equipped kitchen.
The doors open out fully onto a large private deck and the table and chairs can be used inside or outside being light and easy to move. The barriers between the decks are removable in case two or more rooms are booked and guests wish to link their decks.
There are four apartments, in order of access they are the lavender, yellow, peach and blue rooms.