Charlotteville Shark Shacks - Summary Description
2 Apartments. Reader Satisfaction Rating
The Charlotteville Shark Shacks are part of the Environmental Research Institute Charlotteville (ERIC) - a small diving operation based in Campbelton, just a short walk from Charlotteville village. The facility is primarily intended for those diving with ERIC, but are available to the general public.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Charlotteville Shark Shacks:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Charlotteville Shark Shacks
CHARLOTTEVILLE SHARK SHACKS offers a choice of 2 self-catering rooms - one with Queen bed & one Twin (2 single beds) - & both have fold-down double sofa-beds.
Wall & standing fans are usually enough with the balmy sea breezes but there is a portable air-conditioning unit to rent if needed.
Both rooms are well-appointed with large fridge, microwave, electric hot-plate & all utensils as well as electric kettle & toaster. Crockery, cutlery, etc. is all in the cupboards.
The en-suite bathrooms boast large hot-water showers & w.c. with vanity hand-basins.
The Queen room presently has it's own Terrace, & the Twin room hass a shared terrace with chairs & table.
Wireless Internet is available for a small fee on a daily basis.
Caroline - the owner - lives-in & will take care of all your needs.
Welcome packages (Tea/Coffee/Milk/Sugar/Bread/Butter, etc) can all be arranged for late or early Arrivals otherwise there is a small grocery store downstairs along with a Beer & Wine bar & light snack Cafe (open during the day).