Cholson Chalets - Summary Description
6 Apartments. Reader Satisfaction Rating
The Cholson Chalets comprise 6 self-contained one and two bedroom apartments in various sizes in three different building on the same compound in Charlotteville. The beach is literally across the road.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Cholson Chalets:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Cholson Chalets
The Chalets consist of three buildings: two antique two-storied buildings with wooden upstairs and varnished wooden floors; and one (1) cottage. Together, they provide six (6) fully equipped, well ventilated, independently furnished Caribbean holiday apartments with twelve bedrooms.
Cholson Chalets Ltd. is located on the picturesque Tobago beachfront of Man-of-War Bay, in the romantic village of Charlotteville on the North Eastern end of Tobago. It is one and a half hours drive from Crown Point International Airport and one and a quarter hour's drive from Scarborough, the Capital of the island, Tobago.
Charlotteville itself is an ideal location for the soft adventure holiday-maker, offering excellent opportunities for hiking, sightseeing, fishing, boating, snorkeling and other aquatic activities right on your doorstep.