Flamboyant Suite - Summary Description
3-bedroom Apartment. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Flamboyant Suite is a 3-bedroom apartment located within a highly impressive new apartment block, Black Rock Dreams. Situated right beside the northern end of Grafton Beach, the apartments enjoy wonderful sea views from the spacious balconies, lounge and master bedroom. The small third bedroom provides accommodation for one or two children.
We have stayed at, and reviewed, three condominiums in the Black Rock Dreams complex, including Flamboyant Suite. We are of the opinion that they represent some of the most ideally located and luxuriously comfortable holiday accommodation on Tobago. We thoroughly endorse and recommend all three units. See our Review for more detailed information.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Flamboyant Suite:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Provided by the owners or extracted from their website at www.flamboyanttobago.com
Named for the beautiful black rock outcroppings on the beach in front of the property, BLACK ROCK DREAMS is a luxury holiday retreat on Tobago's Caribbean coast. Built in 2006 it is the most impressive upscale seaside development in Tobago.
FLAMBOYANT SUITE is one of 8 fully air conditioned apartments in this charming new condominium complex. Tastefully furnished and equipped to the highest standard this end unit offers privacy as well as wonderful views of ocean and gardens from three sides. It is absolutely perfect for a family.
- All rooms have air conditioning and ceiling fans.
- The kitchen is a chef's dream with SS appliances and all the necessary cooking utensils for in house catering or for creating your own gourmet meals.
- A sea side disappearing glass wall makes for awesome views of the Caribbean Sea. High ceilings, tall windows and doors add to the atmosphere of elegance.
- Spectacular sunsets can be savoured from the sea side balcony, while enjoying your favorite evening drinks. In the morning the balcony is a popular spot from which to watch the local fishermen 'pull seine'.
- There are three bedrooms. Two bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms and the third bathroom doubles as a 'powder room'. The third bedroom is small and can be used for child accomodation.
- Located on the north end of Grafton Beach, there is no noise from traffic to distract you, only the sound of the Caribbean Sea to bewitch you.
- An open concept, the living room, dining room, kitchen are all one big open area. A breakfast bar provides ample seating for four, opening the kitchen to the more formal dining area. Adjoining the dining area is this suites comfortably furnished lounge which offers a 37' flat screen tv, dvd player and a cd player.
GRAFTON BEACH is suitable for swimming as the sand slopes gently to deeper water. The beach can be accessed via a spiral staircase leading from the sea side balcony through the property's beautifully landscaped gardens and pool area. A sun terrace is provided for you to lounge around the pool , with its three connecting circles, if that is your pleasure. A baby pool is on one end so that your youngsters can splash safely.
FINE DINING at Seahorse Inn is only a two minute walk away. Long hailed as one of Tobago's top restaurants, it is a definite must for your holiday. Just past the recently refurbished Buccaneers Bar there is a popular beach-side boutique-run by sweetheart Deanne-offering trendy keepsakes and hand made accessories for the souvenir hunter.
THE HAPPENING HAMLET of Pleasant Prospect is just a few steps further up the shore road. There you can find a cash stop a small but well stocked mini-mart. Joannes 'finger licking' take out of local favorites like stew chicken and callaloo, and last but by no means least 'The Fish Pot' which is a fully licensed restaurant providing the tastiest of local and international foods in a very tropical shabby-chic setting.
SECURITY works when YOU work it:
- You can drive in through remote controlled entry gates into a secure underground parking area
- You can set the key-pad alarm system at any time of the day or night from inside the apartment.
- You can carry the portable 'panic button' which is connected to an outdoor siren, around with you
As opposed to being on your own in a villa, at BLACK ROCK DREAMS you have the daily assurance of the developments manager living on site, not to mention Flamboyant's agents living nearby.
SERVICES which can be arranged at additional cost:
- Provisioning and/or welcome meal
- Car hire or arrangement with local dependable driver
- Therapeutic massage treatments
- A fabulous Rainforest Jeep tour
- Nature and Waterfall tours with local guide
- An SOS (Save our Seaturtles) nesting or hatchling watch
- Scuba Safari Adventure with PADI School on Grafton Beach
- An all inclusive day of snorkeling & sailing aboard 'Island Girl'
- A day trip to Trinidad with local Birding Expert
- Full concierge services here or in Trinidad
- An in shore or deep water sport fishing trip with one of Tobago's best
Further information is available on our own website