Hibiscus Heights - Summary Description
4 Apartments. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Perched on a scenic ridge above the friendly little village of Pleasant Prospect, Hibiscus Heights is a colonial- style villa with stunning panoramic sea views of Stone Haven Bay.
The main house consists of three separate self-contained units: a three-bedroom apartment with its own private pool on the upper floor; and two separate (or also adjoining) studio apartments on the ground floor. There is also a one-bedroom cottage within the gated grounds.
The property is only a short walk from Grafton Beach and the facilities of the Grafton Beach Resort and Le Grand Courlan Resort & Spa.
This listing covers the three apartments in the main house. Click here to view the listing for Sweet Nest cottage.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Hibiscus Heights:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Provided by the owners or extracted from their website at www.hibiscusheights.com
Hibiscus Heights is a new colonial-style home located in the Grafton area, offering a high standard in holiday accommodation and a vacation villa experience, at the most affordable rental rates.
Set on an old plantation ridge, commanding magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea, Hibiscus Heights is scenic but by no means secluded. Located just a stone's throw from Grafton Beach, it is only a 2-minute walk to Pleasant Prospect, a small friendly village with all the amenities right there for you.
These 3 fully self-catering and self-contained apartments, with cozy cottage, available for rent by the new resident owners, offer visitors just the right amount of serenity to unwind tight city strings; plus ample opportunity for refreshing dips in small-island life, for communing, just being.
Containing only the finest fabrics and hand-made furnishings, these 3 self-catering apartments and one-bedroom cottage are far from the crowds of the lower-lying tourist districts, yet conveniently close to the generally quieter beaches found further up the Caribbean coast.
Hibiscus Heights can be booked as a whole unit, or as 4 separate apartments:
- Warm Breezes -- an upscale 3-bedroom apartment, with its own private pool, offering panoramic sea views
- Sweet Nest -- a cozy cottage with large private deck, ideal for honeymooners
- The Artist's Studio -- located below Warm Breezes, it's perfect for couples or accommodating overflow guests
- Corner View Suite -- the adjoining one-bedroom apartment located next to and on the same floor as The Artist's Studio that can be rented separate or together
This is an ideal setting, not to mention the most economical choice, for large groups who want to be close but at the end of the day still have their own space.
Crown Point Airport is a 20-minute drive away but the owners of this vacation villa in Tobago are pleased to personally meet and see off their guests; arrange car rentals for them.
So these holiday accommodations are self-catering but, staying at Hibiscus Heights, you won't have to worry about being on your own or having no help should something go wrong. The new owners Paul and (his Trinidadian wife) Gillian are there for you, they are committed to making the comfort and security of resident guests their #1 priority.
Further information is available on our own website