Hummingbird Heights - Summary Description
2-bedroom Apartment. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Situated on a hill in a residential area just outside Scarborough, Hummingbird Heights offers panoramic views of the capital and the Atlantic Ocean. It is just a 5-minute drive from beautiful Bacolet beach.
Important Update: This property is under new management from May 2013.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Hummingbird Heights:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Provided by the owners or extracted from their website at www.hummingbird-heights.com
Looking for ideal Apartment holiday accommodation in Tobago?
Look no further - let Hummingbird Heights be your pied-à-terre from which to explore this beautiful island.
Hummingbird Heights is a spacious two-bedroom fully self-contained apartment, offering comfortable accommodation for up to six.
This lovely property is perched on a gentle hillside in a quiet and safe residential area of Tobago's capital, Scarborough.
Following the short 25-minute complimentary transfer from the airport, the mood is immediately set at Hummingbird Heights by the private pool area with its terraced garden, abundance of plants, flowers and bird feeders.
The pool area features a 34ft x 14ft swimming pool, shade, sun beds, fridge and large BBQ - ideal for those alfresco meals. The pool is available to guests at all times of the day or night.
Hummingbird Heights is ideally located. All of Tobago's most popular beaches and sightseeing features are easily accessible. A small supermarket is a five minute walk away and the centre of Scarborough just a 15-minute stroll. It is only a five-minute drive to the lovely palm-fringed sandy beach at Blue Haven.
Further information is available on our own website