King Solomon's Mine - Summary Description
5 Apartments. Reader Satisfaction Rating
King Solomon's Mine is a small apartment house located on the coastline, at Plymouth. The property has air-conditioned rooms and is within easy reach of local historical sites and beaches.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about King Solomon's Mine:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by King Solomon's Mine
King Solomon's Mine 'A bed and breakfast holiday resort' is ideally and uniquely located at #33 George Street, Plymouth, Tobago, on the North Western coast line of the historically rich, green and serene, scenic coast line area.
From your balcony, you can overlook the sea of the entire Northern coastline and lush mountain to the east and southern landscape.
Rooms are:- Self contained with personal Bath, Toilet, Hot and Cold Water, Air Conditioning, Fans, Cable TV and Kitchenette Facilities. (Just try it you will like it.)
Accommodation is provided for families, groups, single and double occupancy.
Attractions include:- Sea Bathing, Fishing, Snorkelling, Shopping, Recreational Park, Historic Mystery Tomb, Nesting Turtles, Fort James, the Courlanders Monument, and Lovers Retreat all within five minutes walk away. (Seeing is believing) Reservation must be confirmed at least 3 days before arrival