Mahi Mahi Suite - Summary Description
3-bedroom Apartment. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Mahi Mahi Suite is a 3-bedroom apartment located within the new Black Rock Dreams apartment block. Located right on Grafton Beach, the apartment enjoys stunning sea views from the spacious balcony, lounge and master bedroom.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Mahi Mahi Suite:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Provided by the owners or extracted from their website at www.tobagobeachapartment.com
Named for the majestic black rocks found on the beach-front of this scenic holiday retreat on Tobago's Caribbean coast, 'Black Rock Dreams' was built in 2006 and it is without a doubt one of the most impressive and upscale seaside developments located in the Grafton area.
Mahi Mahi Suite is one of 8 fully air-conditioned 3-bedroom units set in this charming new condominium complex. Situated on the upper floor, affording all the cherished privacy and 3-sided views only a corner condo can command, Mahi Mahi is quite simply 'a prince of a suite'.
Tastefully furnished and equipped to the highest standard, sweet dreams are made of this:
- the very best of places to stay
- right on the beach
- on an island quite aptly named the jewel of the Caribbean
- All rooms have a/c and ceiling fans
- The kitchen is a chef's dream come true, with its SS appliances and all the necessary implements for in-house catering or creating your own gourmet meals
- Graced with high ceilings and many tall glass-paned doors and windows, the sun is easily able to do its daily sweep of this luxurious apartment
- The most spectacular sunsets can be savoured from the balcony, a bound-to-be popular spot in this particular seaside retreat; it's where you get to watch the local fishermen 'pull seine' in the morning; it's where you want to be in the evening, with your cocktail of choice and some fresh fish, marinated, all ready for the grill
- The large balcony can be accessed from either the lounge or master bedroom, the same stunning sea views offered in all 3 rooms
- There are 3 bedrooms, 2 with en-suites and a third full bathroom, doubling as a powder or shower room for guests
- Located on the lower Grafton Beach Road, off the main highway, there's no noisy traffic here to distract, only the Caribbean Sea to work its magic on you
Based on an open concept plan in the living quarters:
- A breakfast bar, providing ample seating for four, partially opens up the kitchen to the office and a more formal dining area
- Adjoining the dining area and office is this suite's comfortably furnished lounge, offering a 30' TV with DVD movies and high-quality sound system for entertaining and making you feel right at home
Grafton Beach is suitable for swimming as the rippling sand slopes gently down to the shallow and out beyond the break. The beach can be accessed via a spiral staircase leading down from the side-balcony to this property's beautifully landscaped garden. The garden and a sun terrace with loungers surround the pool; its 3 connecting circles, with a baby pool on the end, shared with other guests.
For fine dining and the very best of wine evenings it's only a 2 minute walk to 'The Seahorse Inn' long hailed as Tobago's #1 restaurant. Just past the recently refurbished 'Buccaneer's Bar', there's a popular beach-side boutique -- run by local sweetheart Deanne --offering trendy keepsakes and hand-made accessories to suit every style and taste.
The happening hamlet of Pleasant Prospect is just a few steps further up the shore road. There you can find a cash stop, a small but well-stocked mini-mart, Joanne's 'Finger Licking' take-out of local favourites like stew chicken and callaloo, and last but by no means least 'The Fish Pot' which is a fully licensed restaurant providing the tastiest of local and international foods in a very tropical shabby-chic setting.
Getting to the Condo from the Airport:
Included in rate is a private airport shuttle with meet-and-greet provided by the managers of Mahi Mahi. A complimentary welcome hamper is also included, along with linen, beach & bath towels, and a full housekeeping service 3 days a week.
Security works, when YOU work it:
- you can drive in through remote-controlled entry gates into a secure underground parking area
- you can set the key-pad alarm system at any time of the day or night, from inside each unit
- you can carry the portable 'panic' button, which is connected to an outdoor siren, around with you
As opposed to being on your own in a villa, at 'Black Rock Dreams' you also have the daily assurance of the development's project coordinator living on-site, not to mention Mahi Mahi's agents living nearby. At night, there is also a watchman with guard-dog patrolling the premises, taking care of security for you.
Services & nearby Activities which can be arranged for extra cost or paid for beforehand as part of a special package deal:
- Provisioning and/or a welcome meal
- Car hire or arrangment with local dependable driver
- Therapeutic massage treatments
- A Fab Rainforest Jeep Safari tour
- Nature & Waterfall tours with local guide
- An SOS (Save Our Seaturtles) Nesting or Hatchling Watch
- Scuba Safari Adventures with PADI School on Grafton Beach
- An all-inclusive day of snorkeling & sailing aboard 'Island Girl'
- A day trip to Trinidad with local Birding Expert
- Full concierge services here or in Trinidad
- An in-shore or deep-water sport fishing trip with one of Tobago's best!
Further information is available on our own website