Pantin's Guest House - Summary Description
2 Apartments. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Pantin's Guest House is located high on Mount Irvine on the edges of Bethel village and offers views overlooking the Mount Irvine Golf Course. The apartments are located in the home of a friendly local couple, Cordy and Roy Pantin.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Pantin's Guest House:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Pantin's Guest House
We rent scenic, exquisite and affordable apartments in our house at Bethel, Tobago, overlooking the Mount Irvine Golf Course, 15 minutes walk to the Mount Irvine Bay Beach.
Apartments are fully furnished and comprised of a dining-room, living room, kitchen, shower, toilet.
The apartments have a porch, our lovely garden may also be used by our guests.
- Fully airconditioned
- Big Refrigerator (with freezing drawer), microwave, coffee maker, stove, oven.
- Sheets and towels are provided.
- Possibility to use the owners washing machine.
- Cable Television
- Barbeque pit