Sandcastles - Summary Description
2 Apartments. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Sandcastles is located just above the idyllic fishing village of Castara. The property overlooks the Caribbean sea and offers a choice of either a 1-bedroom apartment on bed and breakfast terms or a 2-bedroom self-contained apartment with balcony and private gardens. A variety of catering plans are available. Owner Adam Hanlon has an excellent small restaurant at the property.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Sandcastles:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Sandcastles
Sandcastles is ideally situated just above the idyllic fishing village of Castara in Tobago and is ideally suited to the discerning family, or couples with good taste.
If you have an eye for beauty and a love of nature we offer the option of a 2-bedroom apartment with private gardens private outdoor balcony and a family size outdoor shower. The Kitchen Garden and dining balcony overlooking the Caribbean Sea make for a perfect holiday retreat.
The bedrooms are equipped with standard double beds with white cotton sheets, mosquito nets, fans on suite hot and cold shower rooms.
We also offer a single apartment on a bed and breakfast basis.
Large living room and private garden make this the perfect apartment for Couples not needing a kitchen or single visitors to our shores.
Bedroom comes with standard double mosquito net, fan and private toilet and cold-water shower.