Sea Edge - Summary Description
2 Apartments. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Sea Edge is a secluded cottage on a cliff edge about 10m above the sea and overlooking Buccoo Reef. The cottage has been divided into two separate self-contained self catering cottages each with a large bedroom with double bed, an en-suite shower room and kitchenette with cooker and fridge, ideally suited to single people or couples. There are beaches and restaurants within easy walking distance, and on site Mariposa Spa offers massage and Spa treatments.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Sea Edge:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Sea Edge
Sea Edge is family owned and offers you a self-contained two bedroom cottage with kitchenette and bathroom facilities. We cater especially for single people and married couples who desire a more intimate and quiet atmosphere.
The golf course; fabulous, secluded beaches; restaurants; fishing, surfing and snorkeling grounds are all within walking distance from the cottage.