Spence Resort - Summary Description
10 Apartments. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Readers should apply great caution and seriously consider the negative reports on both this site and on TripAdvisor. The owner, Desmond Spence, operates three down-market guesthouses - two on Store Bay Local Road (Spence Resort and Sunset Apartments) and one on the Milford Road (Spence Hotel). Reports indicate that guests regularly discover that their booking has been transferred to one of the other properties, without notification, on arrival. Regular reports of poor service and run-down facilities indicate that overall, this organisation brings shame to the Tobago tourism industry.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Spence Resort:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Spence Resort
At Spence's, our 1 or 2 bedroom apartments are fully air conditioned to suit your pleasure and equipped with cable television. There are also Honeymoon Suites available for the newlyweds visiting us at Spence's.
Spence's Holiday Resort is located on the Atlantic Coast and is approximately 4 minutes from Crown Point International Airport. There is also a Supermarket and minimarts within walking distance of our resort.