Sullivan's Court - Reader Reports & Opinion
Teliah Boodhram from Trinidad visited in July 2011 and awarded
I will recommend Sullivan's Court to anyone looking for a peaceful, affordable and casual-elegant type vacation. I am sure to return to Sullivan's Court, as the staff were very hospitable, the surroundings and rooms were well maintained, the pool was wonderful, the washing facilities made my post-vacation work very easy and relaxing.
Beverly from Trinidad visited in August 2010 and awarded
I would recommend Sullivan's Court to anyone, My family really enjoyed staying there, lots of space of a large family. The kids loved being so close to the pool. The washing machine in the laundry room was a huge bonus with the moms, first place I have been to and we had our own machine.
Mr. Kali is great to deal with, when I was calling around looking for a place for this huge family on a budget, he was the only one who tried to help us out with suggestions.
Lancia Benjamin from U.K. visited in August 2010 and awarded
Hi, I am Lancia and I stayer at Sullivan court Tobago for 10 days between July and August 2010. Yes my stay was made very pleasant by the team of staff, but I would like to make a few points if I may.
1) We travled from far, So I would to sugest are starter pack such as Milk, bread sugar, eggs tea and coffee. If you inform persons staying and tell them it will have to be paid upon arrival. I am sure they will not say no.
2) You should have a pay phone on site, near the laungry area, and if you get the phone cards $5.00 $10.00 it will sell, not everyone has a local cell phone to use.
3)If possible have more transport ready so folks can get around. You ars far out of town, and your local bus service is just not good.
4) There should be lights over the mirror in the bed rooms, and more hangers.
5)You really need to add air con to the downstairs area. MY my, its is to hot at nights.
6) The sitting rooms upstairs are not used, turn them into bed rooms with shares bathrooms. For familes sharing only.
7) You and your staff are wonderful, keep up the good work. I hope you will be able to look int the changes, and put into action. I will be back again to see you all. Lancia & Ray Reid.
Doreen James Et Al from Jamaica visited in July 2010 and awarded
There are times when information posted on the Internet are very misleading, however my friends and I stayed at Sullivan's Court and the accommodations were as shown on the Internet, clean, guest friendly and the Manager and staff were very friendly and accommodating.
I will surely visit on my next visit to Tobago.
Denise from Trinidad visited in June 2010 and awarded
This is our second visit to Sullivan's Court. We returned because we get great rates for a peaceful atmosphere. The apartment is very spacious, the pool well maintained and the surroundings very conducive to relaxation. Mt Irvine is close by for a seaside treat and the staff are always accommodating. The inclusion of washing facilities is a plus.