Top Ranking Hill View Guest House - Summary Description
5 Apartments. Reader Satisfaction Rating
The Top Ranking Hill View Guest House is located on a hillside overlooking Speyside village. 10 minute walk to the beach. The property has five self-contained apartments, sleeping between one and four people. Top Ranking also offer tours to the island of Little Tobago, car rental, and round-the-island tours. Top Ranking is also just a two-minutes walk from Newton George's fascinating hummingbird gallery.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Top Ranking Hill View Guest House:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Provided by the owners or extracted from their website at www.toprankingtobago.com
When you visit Tobago and stay with us you should expect certain things of us:
- Expect to feel the ocean breeze in your face day and night.
- Expect to see fine views from your room across the tropical rain forests in the valley down to Speyside village and the ocean...... and in the evening you may find a romantic sunset
- Expect your rooms to be clean and comfortable, simply furnished and self contained - providing for your true needs during a trouble free Caribbean vacation. Top Ranking guest house offers a choice of three fully furnished self-contained apartments with balcony or patio
- Expect your home to be a quiet hillside perch with tropical birds, landscaped with exotic tropical plants and foliage.... bougainvillaea, crotons, ixoras, citrus and banana plants, papaya, guavas......
- Expect a 10 minute walk to the beach, snorkelling and scuba diving or rain forest hiking; the tourist office, the local 'rum shop' and village restaurants which include the famous Miss Jemma's sea view kitchen up the almond tree.. local taxis, buses and public transport are available.
- Expect to be met by your hosts Ann and Max Davidson on arrival and to be able to join in activities in the village community during your stay. There is a min-mart on site where you can get your daily supplies. .... expect all this and you won't be disappointed !!
Further information is available on our own website