Villa Iguana - Summary Description
2 Apartments. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Villa Iguana is located on the Caribbean side of Tobago, in the village of Pleasant Prospect. The house overlooks one of the most beautiful beaches of the island, Grafton Beach, which is only five minutes' walk away, and it is only a 10 minutes' walk to the popular Mt. Irvine Bay. The property offers a single 1-bedroom apartment.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Villa Iguana:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Villa Iguana
Villa Iguana is situated away from the tourist areas of Tobago, surrounded by beautiful nature, and yet close to all amenities. In the village, you will find a supermarket and three restaurants. There is a 1-bedroom with private bathroom and a spacious living room with kitchen area and terrace facing the sea. The house was just renovated and supplied with new equipment. The apartment is furnished in Caribbean style. The kitchens are equipped with a 4-ring stove with oven and a fridge with freezer. We will pick you up from the airport and assist you in any possible way during your stay. We offer organized island tours, rainforest hikes or boat trips. You can go snorkelling on the nearby Buccoo Reef, book a diving course at the Grafton Beach diving school (PADI certificate), go wind-surfing or play golf at the 18-hole Mount Irvine golf course. Go to 'Sunday School' on Sunday nights in Buccoo (steelband and disco), see the Easter goat race or the famous Tobagonian carnival with its masks, have a BBQ on the beach - or simply relax and enjoy!