A guide to banking facilities and credit card contacts on Tobago
Banks on Tobago are normally open from 8am to 2pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 1pm then 3pm to 5pm on Fridays. They are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Readers who wish have specific banking questions or requirements may wish to contact the major banks on Trinidad & Tobago via the following (un-validated) email addresses.
- First Citizens Bank - via the "Contact Us" form at www.firstcitizenstt.com
- Republic Bank - email now
- RBC Royal Bank (formerly RBTT - Royal Bank of Trinidad & Tobago) - email now
- Scotiabank - email now
Lost & Stolen Credit Cards
Most non-local telephone numbers are toll free or collect; if not, the call is generally reimbursable.
- American Express - (905) 474-0870 (International Collect) or The Travel Centre Ltd, Woodbrook, Trinidad - (868) 622-0112
- Diners Club - no local number
- MasterCard - (800) 223 7373 or UK +44 1733 294451
- Visa - (800) 847-2911