A detailed guide to recreational sport and game fishing around Tobago
Tobago rivals any Caribbean location in terms of both the quantity and range of game fish caught on a regular basis. Variety is the name of the game and game fishers are highly unlikely to find interest waning, whether fishing inshore or off.
Our review of recreational sports fishing has been split into several short articles, allowing us to provide extensive illustration while minimising page download times. Each article can be accessed by clicking on the tabs at the top and bottom of this page, or by clicking on the links in the following index:
- Offshore Fishing – a guide to offshore game fishing in Tobago
- Inshore Fishing – a guide to inshore & coastal fishing in Tobago
- Freshwater Fishing – a guide to freshwater fishing in Tobago
- Specialist Charter Operators – deep-sea fishing charter operators
- Fishing Tour Operators – smaller fishing tour operators
- Local Fishermen – for that casual more intimate experience
- Other Information – fishing tackle and other information
- FAQ - frequently asked fishing questions
We wish to thank everyone who has helped us to research and produce the above articles and particularly to Steve Pitts, who co-wrote the main articles and provided all illustration.