The Hummingbird Hotel

8 room hotel in south Bon Accord (listing)
Thomas N.

The Hummingbird Hotel

Post by Thomas N. »

If you're looking for a nice place to stay on Tobago I can recommend THE HUMMINGBIRD HOTEL in Crown Point. I stayed there for 10 days with a friend of mine and we felt at home from the first day ! It's a small hotel run by a very nice and friendly family. 'Arrive as strangers, leave as friends' is not just a slogan there. They try to help you with whatever you're planing. They organize cars, tours, flights and give you very useful tips what to do and what to see. They offer a shuttle service to and from the beaches and the airport.
The hotel is near to the airport and the two beaches Store Bay and Pidgin Point. There are some bars and restaurants near by but they have a nice restaurant at the hotel as well (with excellent food).
I enjoyed my time there very much and I think our holidays wouldn't haven been such a success without the help of these people !

To contact the hotel write to [email protected]

Thomas
Christian Banks

Hummingbird Hotel

Post by Christian Banks »

I echo the comments of Thomas from Germany. This Hotel is outstanding for the budget traveller who wants a clean, no frills, pleasant establishment, good food and drink onsite, a pool for those days when the beach is too much trouble, and the nicest family running the place. The free rides wherever, the great stories, the cheap beer, the great food and the location make this the place to stay. Give it a try...

Return to “Hummingbird Hotel”