Hummingbird Hotel

8 room hotel in south Bon Accord (listing)
K Howe

Hummingbird Hotel

Post by K Howe »

The Hummingbird Hotel was the best accommodation I have experienced in quite a long time. The warm family who runs this intimate, beautiful hotel (three generations under one roof), took personal responsibility for my friend and I having a fabulous and adventurous vacation. They not only arranged successful tours for us on Tobago, but even hooked us up with a driver and tour guide in Trididad.
I appreciated the interest that they took in my life and the fact that they seemed to truly enjoy running their estabishment. Everytime we returned from dinner or from an adventure, they were there to greet us and chat with us about our experiences. They went above and beyond their roles as hosts and I consider it a great stoke of luck to have found the Hummingbird.
Our vacation would not have been what it was if we hadn't stayed there at the beginning of our trip and I very highly recommend this lovely hotel to anyone travelling in Tobago. It is a relatively new place and it deserves all the guests it can get.
All the best,
Kristy Howe
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
[email protected] :lol: :D

Return to “Hummingbird Hotel”