Guest Report

8 room hotel in south Bon Accord (listing)
Natile Star

Guest Report

Post by Natile Star »

My boyfriend and myself decided to stay here because of its low rate and nice photo's posted online. When we arrived we found that it was indeed a nice place and had no complaints about the rooms or the beautiful scenery and while the gentle man who ran the hotel was very nice, the same cannot be said about his wife who treated my boyfriend in a very disrespectful manner. My boyfriend was at the side of the swimming area and came to join me for breakfast and I do not know what was wrong with owners wife but she told my boyfriend that he could not sit on the chairs where we were having breakfast and in a horrid tone of voice she demanded that he get a chair from the swimming area, and when she brought us our breakfast she brought no sugar for the tea and no butter for the toast and while this may seem like a minor complaint it honestly upset our entire stay at the Hummingbird and her attitude carried on in a negative manner via harsh looks to my boyfriend and simple body gestures throughout our stay. I will not make any assumptions as I do not know what her problem was but we are definitely not going to stay at the Hummingbird hotel again

Return to “Hummingbird Hotel”