Guest Report

16 room hotel in Canaan (listing)
Angela Maraj

Guest Report

Post by Angela Maraj »

Stayed here during the Labour Day Weekend, 2015. My family and friends came together and booked three rooms here to R&R...

WORSE EXPERIENCE EVER!!!

Would strong not recommend here!!!

1. They advertise Check- In at 2pm... Although we reached at the Hotel at 2:10pm after our sailing, we only got our room at 3:30pm- reason- THEY WERE NOW CLEANING THE ROOM!!!

2. On touring the premises...to our disappointment.. THE POOL WAS OUT OF ORDER!!!! WHAT?!?!?! Like seriously? And when it was repaired after 2 days of our stay... the water was so dirty.. we still refused to bathe in it

3. EVERY MORNING we were greeted with the Joy of NO WATER in our taps, shower, etc... I left my home to go to a hotel to carry buckets of water to my room every morning?!?!?!

4. Stove wasn't working, Fridge wasn't working, Lights in the rooms wasn't working... Like Really????

5. An Eight Car Parking Lot... So had to fight for a secure parking space... especially over this weekend where there we alot of visitors...

Even though we mentioned this to the front desk and manager.. we was told nothing could be done or we could not have been reimburse...

*Due to being a holiday weekend, we was unable to book another hotel so we had no choice but to suffer here...

Return to “Hotel Coconut Inn”