Guest Report

16 room hotel in Canaan (listing)
Monica Rigiroli

Guest Report

Post by Monica Rigiroli »

When we arrived at the hotel we have must paied the total amount to have the key of the room and now I understand the reason.......
In the room there was a terrifying foul smell, the toilet wasn't flushed and was very dirty with hairs and urine everywhere on the toilet bowl. The shower was dirty too, the tiles (originally pink) were black for the dirt and the water didn't go down in the drainpipe.
In the kitchen everything was dirty: the table, the toaster, the microwaves, the sink, the refrigerator (there was a green liquid and a foul smell in it).
We tought: "Let's go to sleep, we need to forget all this" but....also the sheets were dirty!
The hotel is very very poorly maintained and the room service awful; the towels have been changed only 3-4 times in 21 days and the sheets never changed!
There were two persons in charge to make this: one was always drunk and the other weared my dresses!
Is the worst place where I've never stayed, one star is too much for this hotel!!!! DON'T CHOOSE IT!
Roland Siebenhorn
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Re: August 2007

Post by Roland Siebenhorn »

Dear Monica,

it's sad to hear that the Coconut Inn is so much run down. I remember the days under the
old ownership when this Hotel was our favourite place to stay on Tobago, with clean rooms,
a well maintained pool, friendly staff and the Copra Tray Bar on the compound. Times are changing.....
Hope you have made the best of your holiday anyway.

Greetings Roland
Go to http://www.locki.net/tobago/bilder.php for my photos of Tobago
Peter Kuhn

Re: August 2007

Post by Peter Kuhn »

Hi all,
I can confirm this two posts.
Years ago this was also my favoured place to stay in Tobago.
This year in February when a had a look inside I was very shoked about this poor place.

I hope it found's a new & better owner/managment in future.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Peter

Return to “Hotel Coconut Inn”