Guest Report

16 room hotel in Canaan (listing)
Lyndon

Guest Report

Post by Lyndon »

The grounds were spacious and well kept. The pick up and return to the airport was greatly appreciated. The front desk staff were very courteous. Although the room was a good size, it was disappointing to see that the room had not really been prepared. The toilet in my room looked like it had not been cleaned for a LONG time and when I put a little dish washing liquid and used the toilet brush it was much better. The flush was powerful and thank God there was always water. Outside the room in the hallway was a very pungent wastewater smell. Inside the room the sheets were not attractive and looked liked they were not changed as there was hair of different grades and textures all over the bed and on the floor. Amazingly when the sheets were changed the beds looked brighter. Remember to ask for your towels at the front desk as I had to go back to request them. The utensils in the kitchen were useful and in working order. The pool water was cloudy and greasey. When I looked down I could not see my brightly coloured orange pool shoes. The tiles around the pool were in need of repair and the pool bottom was quite rough.
Generally though the stay was okay. The accommodation certainly has great potential once small cleaning details are observed and the pool is maintained to international standards.

Return to “Hotel Coconut Inn”