Fish Pot - Good value

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Julian
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Fish Pot - Good value

Post by Julian »

I ate at Fish Pot, Pleasant Prospect, this evening. Lovely meal fresh fish, clean expressive flavours, good service and a pleasant atmosphere. I went there following the recommendations of MyTobago however I do find one point of disagreement.

"Expensive, but the cuisine is always delicious."

Delicious - I'd agree with, but expensive?

We had 3 beers, a good bootle of fresh Sauvignon Blanc, starters, a small green salad, 2 fish mains with vegetables, 2 deserts and coffee. The bill? under £80 for 2 covers.

Well you can always get a pizza and some beers for not much money wherever you are but in a comparison with eating in the UK (and in Tobago's hotels for that matter) Fish Pot comes out as positively cheap for what is provided!)

So in short; great food, great ambience, and great value for money.
BridgetLunniss
myTobago Rookie
myTobago Rookie

Re: Fish Pot - Good value

Post by BridgetLunniss »

Good to hear that Fish Pot is still good, and I agree with you that it is not expensive considering the excellent quality of the food and the ambience of the place. Looking forward to dining there again in January.
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Post by Paul Tallet »

I will be there in June ... I hope they are still doing the Chicken Liver Pate starter ... yum yum :mrgreen:

Regards
Paul Tallet
Public Relations Consultant for Mother Nature
Julian
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Post by Julian »

With Rum - yes they are!
Huzjuhi
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Post by Huzjuhi »

BridgetLunniss wrote:Good to hear that Fish Pot is still good, and I agree with you that it is not expensive considering the excellent quality of the food and the ambience of the place. Looking forward to dining there again in January.
Everything is still the same, so go on, and january is not so far any more :wink:

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”