Best cocktails?

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Anki67
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Best cocktails?

Post by Anki67 »

Hi there
I want recommendations for a nice place for sunset and coctails.In Crown Point area.
Last edited by Anki67 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Re: Best coctails?

Post by Steve Wooler »

Welcome aboard, Anki. :)

For cocktails, the most obvious choice is the Coco Reef Resort. Non-residents are welcome to the bars and restaurants, so no problem there. The hotel faces north-west, but you generally get brilliant views of Tobago's often-spectacular sunsets from the main terrace and beach area.

If you're looking for something more casual and satisfied to replace 'cocktail' with a bottle of beer, then Bago's Bar on Pigeon Point Road could be a good choice. I have slight reservations about wholeheartedly recommending this because I've received a couple of complaints over the years from visitors who claimed that the place is a hang-out for a group of ex-pat residents who apparently often make visitors feel like intruders.

If you don't mind travelling a little further, one of my favourites spots for sunset and then a meal used to be the Pavilion Restaurant at Stonehaven Villas in Courland Bay. Its only a short taxi drive from Crown Point.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Re: Best cocktails?

Post by Paul Tallet »

Bagos Bar has changed.

The Bar has been moved to the other side so there is a large area facing the sea.

It looks like a standing area or dance area. A security guard also mans the entrance. It looks like a disco to be honest.

They still do good food and cocktails but it had a difference ambience and even though Shirley is still there I just didn't feel it was like the friendly place I have been to before.

I am sure others may have different opinions.

Regards
Paul Tallet
Public Relations Consultant for Mother Nature
Rachel Crew
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Re: Best cocktails?

Post by Rachel Crew »

You can also try the outdoor bar beside the pool at Crown Point Hotel, it overlooks Store Bay and serves cocktails.
Inside Pigeon Point park, Renmars bar at the point also serves cocktails right on the beach
Rachel & Marlon Winter-Roach
CocoMotion - http://www.cocomotion.net

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”