Amazing breakfast delivery from Royal-T cafe

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Sujata14
myTobago Enthusiast
myTobago Enthusiast

Amazing breakfast delivery from Royal-T cafe

Post by Sujata14 »

Yesterday I had a chance meeting with the young dynamic owners of a new cafe and catering service called Royal-T Cafe, as I was walking to the beach from my guesthouse here in Black Rock. Kathleen and Nigel are a local Tobagonian couple whose mission is to revive traditional Tobagonian cuisine and hospitality. They are taking traditional dishes and introducing contemporary twists. They want to bring international visibility to Tobagonian cuisine, and they also have a vision for the locals here to embrace dining out as a desirable social activity, the way we Westerners already do. So their prices are the same whether you are a local or a tourist, and are set so that locals can afford them. How about that?! I'm extremely impressed with this couple and their vision of bringing positive social change to Tobagonian society.

I placed an order for a traditional Tobagonian breakfast, and it was absolutely delicious. The flavours were delightful and the presentation was lovely. I could clearly see that they take great pleasure and pride in preparing these meals. They also do traditional English breakfasts, as well as lunches and dinners.

I would highly, highly recommend this eatery. I have a feeling this dynamic duo is headed for some fantastic success in the years to come. They are clearly setting new standards for this island.

Address: Royal-T Cafe (at the corner of Buccoo Bay Road & Glennick Terrace)
Phone: 868-288-6062

Apparently, their motto is: we treat you like Royalty and feed you like family.

Sounds good to me!

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”