Fish Pot & Buccaneers

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Simon Partridge
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Fish Pot & Buccaneers

Post by Simon Partridge »

One of our favourites didn't disappoint yesterday. Long lazy lunch,watching the world go by. Great fish as always and the ever friendly service. Top notch never disappoints.
This was followed by a very enjoyable couple of hours watching the sunset at Bucaneers Bar on Grafton beach. Since our last visit the service has been transformed, all very friendly and keen to provide great customer service. We didn't eat so can't comment on food, but lots of people were. Beware the best bar man on Tobago, two of his rum punches and your well on your way. To sum up, great location, good service, atmosphere, friendly and steel pan to boot.
Hugh S
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Re: Fish Pot & Buccaneers

Post by Hugh S »

Sounds fantastic! Wish we were there!

Hugh 8)
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Re: Fish Pot & Buccaneers

Post by Paul Tallet »

I second the Fish Pot ... had a delicious 'catch of the day' marinaded and grilled with lemon and butter ... this is one of the most consistent restaurants in Tobago in terms of serving up excellent food at reasonable prices.

The location could be better though ... 2 years running I have had to tell beggars and hasslers to go away while I am sat at my dinner table ... I mentioned it to the staff on my last visit and they advised me not to give them money ... I had no problem not giving them money, I was actually trying to get the staff to understand that their guests were being bothered and it could affect their trade as another table of diners were also approached by a man asking for money after I had told him twice to go away ... it creates a bad feeling and the restaurant should take note.

Never mind, I will continue to support this restaurant and put up with the hassle ... their excellent food is worth all the trouble.

Regards
Paul Tallet
Public Relations Consultant for Mother Nature

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”