Indigo and Salsa Kitchen

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Joe King

Indigo and Salsa Kitchen

Post by Joe King »

Indigo:
Well I had to go and visit Fiachra, fellow Irish man that he is. And even better he is a Clare man. We planned to returned but never actually made it back there for a sing-song. Indigo is a marvellous spot, a fantastic setting, and fantastic food to boot. We hade a wonderfull night and it was all quite reasonable. The Mahi Mahi with the creole sauce is georgous.

Salsa Kitchen:
We were brought to Salsa Kitchen by a couple that we met in Bonkers the previous night, and WOW!!! we went back the night after on our own. Salsa Kitchen is a MUST for anyone going to Tobago. Its somewhat 'off the beaten track' setting doesn't help but just hop in a taxi. The food, all freshly prepared is the best we had on the island. Steve says in his review in the restaurants section that you need 4-6 people to truely enjoy the experience, and he is probably right, but don't let that put you off if you are only a 2. Paula and capable assistant who's name I could never remember are wonders, they do about 10 jobs at once and still come up trumps every time. I am a lover of Calamari, and I have had Calamari all over the world, from New York, to Edinburgh, to Corfu, but never have I had Calamari nearly as good as Paula's. Also her Garlic Bread, her minted lamb, her tangy lime fish, the feta cheese, the bocca con carne, the pizzas... my mouth is watering just thinking about them. Paula come to Galway and open up here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Whatever you do on Tobago, GO TO SALSA KITCHEN!!!

Joe

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”