Kariwak

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Marc Jones

Kariwak

Post by Marc Jones »

Veggie delight!

We stopped in for lunch (great salads, sandwiches and drinks) and it was so good we went back the next day. Ate here three times in the evening as well.

Can only comment on Veg food, which ranged from local dishes to world but were always very good.

Evening meal was three courses but one occasion it was a buffet where you was encouraged to return as often as you could manage. When the waitress found out we was veggie (after showing us the meat!) we was sent a chana curry "to make up for it".

The staff were pleasant and friendly beyond the call of duty. I would recommend wholeheartedly this wonderful restaurant.

PS try the Kariwak cooler or the banana freezer as soon as you sit down, helps you cool down!

As an example of prices, one meal was the following (I know, Mr Anal!):

Sweet potato and Tomato Soup, Salad, Zuchini and Parmesan, Curried banana, Rice, cauliflower x2 Macaroni pie x1 (for the little un) 1 coconut cream pie, 1 cocktail, 1 kariwak cooler, 1 coke. tt$340.

Enjoy!
Katie

Post by Katie »

yes isn't the kariwak great!i agree with everything even though i'm not a vegi! the meat is nice, they ussually have some fish then something else. i would also reccomend the bannah freezer they where my fave, there really scrummy!the setting is also lovely :D
Gabriele
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

kariwak

Post by Gabriele »

our favourite place to go for....lunch (since dinner always at work). the masterminder behind kariwak great success is Cinthia Clovis. They make a fantastic yogurt which is highlighted in a drink called Milky Way: very smooth and if you are concerned about the calories ask for a "without scirop" version. If you have time visit the herb garden! Ciao

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”