Bringing the family

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Carly

Bringing the family

Post by Carly »

Hello everyone,
We are traveling to tobago in april 2005 for our wedding and bringing 10 members of our family along with us, we are thinking of staying at the toucan inn which i hear is great, but is there anything to do here at night? .... the reason i ask is, my partners parents are big fans of Majorca, Parma Nova especially which is a complete contrast to tobago (thank god) , and we are very worried that they will be bored!!! would we be best in a all inclusive complex, that has night time entertainment , or does tobago cater well for B&B, self catering holiday makers, looking for the odd bar?

thanks for taking the time to read

carly, matt
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Carly

Hmm! I'm afraid that Tobago is the antithesis of Parma Nova, as you say, and long may it continue so - I don't fancy having to start another myxxxxx.info somewhere else.

The Toucan Inn has life entertainment most nights. A similar question was posed in the Food & Drink forum last night, which a reader has already repied to with some good solid information to which I can add little. Yes, there are various spots within easy reach of the Toucan Inn. No, you will actually be worse off in any of the AI resorts because their entertainment is always finished by 10pm and everyone in bed by 10:30pm. Guests in those resorts looking for entertainment would have to catch a taxi and do exactly the same as everyone else.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”