One week stay at Seahorse Inn in July04

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Peter Bowker

One week stay at Seahorse Inn in July04

Post by Peter Bowker »

My wife and I were made to feel very welcome at the Seahorse Inn. The accommodation and meals were very enjoyable. Normally we book B&B to enable us to visit other establishments, but we were more than content to eat at the Seahorse during what was the first of our two week holiday.
For Norma, Jason and the staff, nothing seemed to be too much trouble, even when, thanks to BWIA, we were forced to spend an extra night on the island -- the Seahorse thankfully fixed us up with a room at extremely short notice.
Brilliant place. Lovely food and people.
Peter Bowker

Re: One week stay at Seahorse Inn in July04

Post by Peter Bowker »

Peter Bowker wrote:My wife and I were made to feel very welcome at the Seahorse Inn. The accommodation and meals were very enjoyable. Normally we book B&B to enable us to visit other establishments, but we were more than content to eat at the Seahorse during what was the first of our two week holiday.
For Norma, Jason and the staff, nothing seemed to be too much trouble, even when, thanks to BWIA, we were forced to spend an extra night on the island -- the Seahorse thankfully fixed us up with a room at extremely short notice.
Brilliant place. Lovely food and people.

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”