Terrazza

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Gary F

Terrazza

Post by Gary F »

We're just about to go for our 3rd trip to Tobago :D - seems that our favourite restaurant has vanished - anyone know if La Terrazza has relocated (again!)?

It was where Ruby Lou's now is (or was last summer...), then in the Hilton's golf club buildings, and now........?

And on a similar topic, one of our other favourites continues to go largely unsung - Bamboo Mile. It maybe wasn't the greatest food but it was always good and we always enjoyed the atmosphere - especially the night of the final of the Standford 20:20 cricket %*} (Anyone know they're gong to repeat that competition this year - I heard maybe around New Year?) Is the BM still in business wiht the same owners?
Lisa Keith
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Post by Lisa Keith »

Hi Gary,

I believe that La Terrazza is now closed, but the owners are now operating La Cantina which is right next to RBTT Bank in Crown Point. You can't miss it!

Lisa.
Arianne

Post by Arianne »

Really a shame that la Terrazza is closed. The food was just great, spent a lot of evenings there.
Clyde Alleyne
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Clyde Alleyne »

I had the pleasure of having a seafood pizza from La Cantina on Sunday. It was quite possibly the best pizza I have ever had - a far cry from the commercial stuff from Pizza Boys. They also offer other menu items as well. So by all means go look for La Cantina. You won't be disappointed.
Clyde
Arianne

Post by Arianne »

Well, that's good news! Will certainly pay them a visit then.
Thanks for the info. :lol:

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”