Any new restaurant reviews?

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Ben C

Any new restaurant reviews?

Post by Ben C »

Hello,

In a mere 2 weeks 4 days and a few hours we will be on our way to Tobago! :D Last year we particularly liked the Bamboo Mile. Has anyone got any recent comments, good or bad, about restaurants within approximately 1/2 an hour drive from Tobago Plantation?

Thanks,
Ben
Simon Partridge
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Re: Any new restaurant reviews?

Post by Simon Partridge »

Hi Ben,
Just returned from 2 weeks bliss. Lattitude 11 on Pigeon Point Road good. Presentation excellent, food interesting with many flavours, and sauces. One of our favourites is Fish Pot at Black Rock, great for lunches, open evenings Weds, Thurs, Fri. Excellent fish, and very good steak cooked superbly. Hope this is of help there are many more places to eat that are good and reviewed on this site.
Simon
Ronald
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic

Post by Ronald »

Hi
I also like Bamboo Mile, have you been to La Iguana?

Not far from the the airport, in the corner of Store Bay Local Road and Milford Road? I like the place as they are different from all other restaurants. They don´t play tourist WI-music, mostly they play soft jazz or so, sometimes even live band music.

You can also, if you are interested, buy very good local art there, not soveniers.

Ronald
Ben C

Post by Ben C »

Ronald / Simon,

Thanks to you both for your replies - we're going for a couple of weeks so we should be able to get round them all. I'll post some reviews when I get back.

Ben

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”