New Restaurant - W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G.

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

New Restaurant - W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G.

Post by Steve Wooler »

Some good news for tourists for a change...

I am informed that a new restaurant has recently opened in the Pigeon Point Road premises previously occupied by the ill-fated Latitude 11 restaurant (and Panache Creole before that). The premises have been extensively renovated and extended and look bright and cheerful (see photo in our Restaurants listings).

The restaurant is owned and run by Matt Kisler and Asha Jarret. Many readers may remember Matt from his times as manager at various Tobago hotels and at La Belle Creole restaurant (at the Old Donkey Cart/Half Moon Blue hotel), which he owned for some year.

The new restaurant is called W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G. - What You See Is What You Get. The name is quite appropriate considering that the evening dinner service is based on a huge 14-foot buffet display. The restuarant and bar is also open for lunch and offers selection of tasty local favourites, salads and lighter dishes.

We wish Matt and Ahsa every success with their new restaurant.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Sue Wright

Re: New Restaurant - W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G.

Post by Sue Wright »

That's great news. What with this and Surf N Turf both starting up in the Pigeon Point area that will certainly help our dining out options when we go in February, as we stay at the Toucan and don't hire a car so like restaurants within walking distance. For a two week stay the more the merrier!

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”