Ru-B-Lou's Bar under new management

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Andy K
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Ru-B-Lou's Bar under new management

Post by Andy K »

Apparently, SHAKERS of Trinidad has taken over management of the bar at Ru-B-Lou's.
SHAKERS is a very lively "liming"-spot in Ariapita Avenue, Port of Spain. The management understood for
the last few years to keep this business up to mark, also and immediately after moving from "Movie Towne"
to "the Avenue" =D> .
I cincerely hope this change at Ru-B-Lou's will have a positive impact on the "liveliness" of the Bar and
attract more local and foreign patrons, who may know and appreciate the "original" SHAKERS as well as
visitor's from Trinidad, who may want to patronise "their" SHAKERS, while on a weekend trip to Tobago.

I am not shure whether or not SHAKERS took over the kitchen, as i only went once for a few drinks after seeing
the SHAKERS sign by the road.

To be continued in a few weeks time with more details ....

Andy
Andy K
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Re: Ru-B-Lou's Bar under new management -- update

Post by Andy K »

I visited the Ru-B-Lou's / SHAKERS bar last night.
According to the bar tender, the restaurant is still under the old management.
The bar itself was, for a "dead tuesday", well patronised by both visitors and some locals.
I was glad to see that the well trained SHAKERS bar staff keep up the experienced and friendly service.
They have a long list of cocktails and the bar tenders make shure you will get what you pay for.
Read the menue carefully, some of the drinks are very strong and require some stamina :lol: :shock: %*} %*}

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”