Restaurants - Polo, Indigo,Seahorse & Patinos, Jemmas

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Simon

Restaurants - Polo, Indigo,Seahorse & Patinos, Jemmas

Post by Simon »

Seahorse - great setting, very good food, staff polite but restrained, good wine list. High prices. Shame my 11 year old fell asleep with his head on the plate!

Indigo - Great setting, very good food, owners very welcoming, very minimal wine list. High prices - (BBQ £150 for six inc. drinks!!).

Patinos - Nice setting, very good food, staff polite but not welcoming, small wine list. Reasonable prices.

Polo - Smart interior - no location, eclectic menu! - stay away from the Italian food but the rest is excellant, wine list comprises 4 bottles! Best value for money. Charlie, the owner is a star!!

Jemmas - Fantastic setting, sumptuous food, staff polite but no more - rumuored that they get paid a pittance - don't go if you are in a hurry and they are busy. Wine list? what wine list? - you go for the food not the drink, reasonable prices

For a family with children and a wide variety of tastes the Polo was best placed to cater for everyone and was the unanimous choice for our last meal in Tobago
John Hill

Post by John Hill »

Hi Simon
Great to read your reports did you do one on the loo's of Tobago.?? :roll:
Only joking great reports enjoying reading them are ther any more to follow.
Simon

Post by Simon »

Hello John

Now theres a thought - I feel quite qualified to do a review on Tobago's loos, my family visit them more than most!! My youngest averages about five times each restaurant visit - we took to taking bets on the number of times he would visit! :lol:

Having said all that - many of them put to shame some of the restaurant loos you find here in the UK.

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”