Guest Report

3-bedroom apartment at Grafton Beach (listing)
Gretha

Guest Report

Post by Gretha »

For those looking for the perfect blend of relaxation and comfort in a setting that can only be described as a picture..this is the place to book. I have been going to Tobago for 7 years and this is the first time I stayed in Chaconia suite. My husband and I were accompanied by our son and his girlfriend, thought the 3 bedroom villa/condo could have housed several more. 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, beautifully appointed kitchen. Modern and in a location that is close to airport (roads can be a bit of an issue for staying further out), right on a beach and close to the sweet village of Black Rock. We swam in the beautiful pool and in the ocean, walked the beach, walked to village, went to a steel band rehearsal hall, which is close by. It is safe, though there is more then adequate security. If you love a bit of adventure, then go tour the Island. We did several times (Grafton Falls, Charlottesville, Castara, etc) but always good to be back at Charconia. If your perfect vacation is Las Vegas, then don't go. If it is remote and luxury on an Island with the largest rain forest, then this is the place. I love Tobago and Charconia Suite was the perfect place and setting. Beds are super comfy and we lived on the deck. Highly recommended.

Return to “Chaconia Suite”