Guest Report

3-bedroom apartment at Grafton Beach (listing)
Linda Harrower

Guest Report

Post by Linda Harrower »

We very much enjoyed our stay in Chaconia in early January 2010. The apartment is very spacious (we were a party of 5)and I must mention how comfortable the beds are! The apartment is well furnished and it's just a short walk from the apartment grounds to the beach - literally just 20 steps from the (very well kept) apartment grounds to the sea. It was good to have home comforts (cooking facilities, washing machine, dryer, etc. The apartment block is very secure, with basement parking and all gates locked at night. We appreciated being able to walk from the apartment to a lovely restaurant (The Sea Horse) and it was also very convenient to be near a small beach side bar/restaurant (a few minutes walk down the beach). We found the beach was very quiet during our visit (no sun bed rental, water sports, etc.) so if you want those things, then this area is not suitable. But, for a relaxing, tranquil holiday, this apartment is perfect. Perhaps one of the best things was the efficient contact I had with the apartment owner when I made enquiries and then the reservation.

Return to “Chaconia Suite”