Guest Report

3-bedroom apartment at Grafton Beach (listing)
Adam Smith

Guest Report

Post by Adam Smith »

This place is absolutely stunning!!
When it says it is on the beach, it is ON THE BEACH!!
What more can you get from a retreat in the Caribbean than to be beachfront and you can enjoy it all the same from your apartment at Chaconia. During our stay ( as a group) it was plenty spacious and we all enjoyed just lounging on the balcony that overlooked the sea. This was lovely to relax on when the sun was setting too- add some wine to that and you have a perfect evening!

The kitchen, is the best part i think we can all agree on.
It is MASSIVE!! Loads of surface areas, an incredible executive style dining table, a state of the art oven (light years more advanced than my one back home!) and a serious looking fridge/ freezer to boot.

The place has everything you could need,

and the bedrooms are both lovely.

The master however, is something you would not even expect at your 5 star Hyatts. It is just mind blowing. All bedrooms have their OWN en suite bathrooms might i add.

Excited? I know the feeling.

Wait till you the open the doors to this place and you'll see what i mean!
Liz is a wonderful help too i must say and Lenore the housekeeper deserves a mention aswell! Actually while we're at it, hears to Jane too, for giving us all the perfect vacation here at Chaconia! So thanks to you all, and you'll be seeing me back there soon! As for those of you not totally convinced yet, STOP making excuses to live in fear. Take a chance, and take a chance on this place too because you will not regret a thing!

-
Adam

Return to “Chaconia Suite”