Guest Report

12 bedroom cosy hotel in Lowlands. *** NOW CLOSED ***
Kathy-Ann Moe

Guest Report

Post by Kathy-Ann Moe »

The overall outward appearance of Bamboo Walk Hotel was a positive one; the grounds were beautifully landscaped and it was very peaceful. My two issues with this hotel were, first, the bed was very uncomfortable, but if a person likes super firm mattresses they will be fine with it. In connection with the bed, the linen made me feel as though the owners were only concerned with making as much money as possible, and therefore opted for the cheapest sheets possible. Only a thin sheet over the (thin) fitted sheet was provided as a blanket. I cannot call the "throw" left at the bottom of the bed a blanket. Second, the bathroom appeared dirty. I am very particular about the cleanliness of my hotel bathroom, and as a result I wore flip-flops at ALL times in the bathroom and shower. However, for the price point, I think I got what I paid for, but the overall appearance of the bathroom was very disappointing.

I have stayed at other hotels of varying price points on Tobago, and I was the least happy with my accommodations at this hotel. I would give this hotel 2 out of 5 stars.
Patrick Dankou
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Re: Guest Report

Post by Patrick Dankou »

Dear Kathy Ann,
Please accept our apologies if you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel. Rest assured that we are trying our best to keep our guests happy. If you had any issues with your bed or the bathroom, why did you not bring it to the attention of the management? That's what we are here for. I had one guest 3 weeks ago who had a problem because she thought the mattress was too soft, so I offered her a mattress from my house and let her use it for the duration of her stay. Our philosophy is to act on guest complaints immediately and our staff is trained to fix minor problems without having to ask the management for authorization. Unfortunately I have not heard anything from you during your stay.
Rest assured that our linens and blankets are commercial quality and much more expensive than home use linen, we buy them at price smart and they are imported from the US. I would appreciate if you could let me know exactly what was dirty in the bathroom so I can bring it to the attention of our house keeping, please feel free to send me a mail to [email protected]
Thank you for your input, it is important for us to know how we can improve our services to our valued guests.
Patrick Dankou
Yes Tourism - http://www.Yes-Tourism.com

Return to “Bamboo Walk Hotel”