Guest Report

12 bedroom cosy hotel in Lowlands. *** NOW CLOSED ***
Ravi Ramdeo

Guest Report

Post by Ravi Ramdeo »

I chose Bamboo Walk for my stay in Tobago for the Easter Weekend 2010, mainly due to avaialbility, however, based on the service, comfort and serenity of the place, I plan to make the Bamboo Walk my regular hotel in all future trips to Tobago.

All the negative reports that were posted on the reviews were unfounded as I experienced no noisy staff, and all areas were clean and well maintained and the friendly and very helpful staff were ever present to assist.
My wife , an avid reader, was impressed with the selection of books available to hotel guests.
On Friday night, Karaoke was not at all disturbing as my 5 yr old son and 2 yr old daughter slept soundly throughout.
The Family atmosphere and welcoming pool was a hit with with my children as well.
On Sunday night I ordered dinner at the restaurant and since it was before dinner time, I went to the pool with my son with the intention of picking it up on our way back to the room, however, when dinner was ready , Sam delivered it to our room!!

I was very pleased with my stay at the Bamboo walk ..at the much larger hotels and so called Luxury resorts, you dont get that closeness and personalized service.

I would definitely recommend The Bamboo Walk to anyone visiting Tobago.

Return to “Bamboo Walk Hotel”